lundi, août 25, 2008

Petite vidéo sympa!!

Je peux pas résister à l'envie de vous faire découvrir cette vidéo, un chef d'oeuvre de la musique, enfin bon à regarder sans modération... Et apparemment certains orienteurs biens connus sont déjà fans!!! (le chanteur est au milieu)
Et voila les paroles:
You, you and me, I feel so high when I did orienteering
You, you and me, I feel so free when I run orienteering
Map, compass and running shoes, ready for my start, ready for my goal
Yes, i like to compete, be a champion is my secret dream

You, you and me, my favorite sport, orienteering
Strong are my legs, I have to run fast if I want to be the best
Snow, sunshine, rain, if you want to be a champion, you got to use your brain

You, you and me (« youuuuu and meee »), I was a child when I start orienteering
You, you and me, feeling strong and pretty because I love orienteering
Yes, a sport for religious, always magic, good for my mind
Yes, good for my body, never ending story, you have a friend for life

You, you and me, my favorite sport, orienteering
Strong are my legs, I have to run fast if I want to be the best
Snow, sunshine, rain, if you want to be champion, you got to use your strength
Snow, sunshine, rain, if you want to be a champion, you got to use your brain

« youuuuu and meee » orienteering « youuuuu and meee » orienteering
you got to use your strength « youuuuu and meee » orienteering
you got to use your brain « youuuuu and meee »

6 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Théo said...

c'est du tres lourd!!!
et pour les oreilles attentives, on l'a fait passer aux 6 jours de l'aveyron!!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

AAAH!!!! elle se bloque au milieu!! c affreux!! je connaitrai que la 1ere partie par coeur!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Théo said...

au pire elle est là:
http://www.opn.no/?side=03541

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

ca vaut le detour...

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ca fait flipper...

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

C"est naze...

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home